April 03, 2010

Survey time!

Here's a little survey that I got from Jess. How's everyone doing today? It's a beautiful day outside in NJ today. I haven't had a chance to get out yet, because of my online class, but I will try. I just need to finish up some homework and clean up the house.
Later on tonight I will try to write a post on some of the things that I got. This past week I had a little shopping spree, because of Easter and stuff. So, I will be back soon.
And if I won't be able to get back to you guys on time : HAPPY EASTER!!!!!




A - Age: 23

B - Bed size: Full and twin. heehee.

C - Chore you hate: vacumming

D - Dog's name: I don't have one;(

E - Essential start your day item: facewash and tooth paste/brush

F - Favorite color: Navy, black, gray, white

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver or White Gold

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: I used to play guitar

J - Jewelry you wear everyday: my key necklace

K - Kids: none

L - Living arrangements: With my boyfriend and his family. It's a school/money situation :)

M - Mom's name: Ira

N - Nicknames: dorkypotamus :)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Thank God, never.

P - Pet Peeve: Sounds that people make when eating* and dragging feet.

Q - Quote: "As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!"” - Coco Chanel

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 younger brother

T - Time you wake up: 8 or 9 am

U - Underwear: thong and boyfit

V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus

W - Ways you run late: treadmill with loud music

X - X-rays you've had: teeth ;)

Y - Yummy food you make: I don't really cook (lack of time/interest/neccessity), but I love my lasagna.

Z - Zoo favorite: Penguins and elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)