November 26, 2010
I love this picture! everyone was so excited to see the turkey!!! lol
OMG! my hair was really making me annoyed today, because every time it needs to be perfect - it's not! So, please ignore all those little flyaways around my forehead! Can't stand them!!!!
And last but not least, I would like to thank for my life, and all the great people in it! I love you all! I would also like to thank all my followers, who daily leave me sweet and helpful comments! You make me so happy! I don't think you know how happy you make me! And for that I thank you!
November 23, 2010
1. Clarisonic Skincare Brush $149, available here
2. Gingerbread House Tin filled with Lush goodies $28.95, available here.
3.Eighteen Piece Mini Nail Colour Set $48, available here.
4. ELF 11 piece studio brushes $30, available here.
5. The dreamer flannel pajama $39.50, available here.
6. Dogeared necklace $60, available here.
7. Pandora Bracelet, prices range, available here.
8. GHD styler $185, available here.
10. Long Champ "Le Pliage" tote bag, prices start from $98, available here.
11. Mata Hari Amy makeup bag $62, available here.
12. Burberry Giant Check Scarf $335, available here.
I really, really hope that this will be helpful to some of you!
And please let me know, what's on your gift list! and if there is anything you think I need to add to mine
November 20, 2010
On the other note, have you guys seen the newest Harry Potter film, yet? I haven't. It's been sold out for the past two days in my local theatre. I'm sort of planning to see it tomorrow, but not sure, cause along with seeing HP, I have other plans. So, we shall see.
Anyway, this was just a little ramble. Outfit of the day post tomorrow, so feel free to stop by;)
November 17, 2010
November 16, 2010
November 15, 2010
And tomorrow is Monday
Have a great week, sweets!
November 13, 2010
2. Lancome Teint Idole liquid foundation. I cannot rave enough about this foundation. I just love it and the matte finish that it gives me. I have oily skin and this foundation does not break me out. Love, love, love:)
3. Revlon Prim Rose lipstick. I bought this lipstick before everyone on youtube started talking about it and has been sold out in my local Target since then. I have to say that this is a perfect fall pink. Since I've used up my MAC Hue, I've been using Prim Rose. And the quality as well as the color are really nice.
4. Maybelline Mineral Power natural perfecting concealer. I cannot say that this is the best concealer ever, because I've never really used a concealer, but I do like this one, it does the job. And I used it every day in the month of October. I am looking out for other concealers to try out, please send your preferences my way!
4. Lancome Cappucine Blush Subtil. Now, this is a real discovery for me this month. I freaking love the color of this blush. I had this free sample for years now and never opened it, until now. I love it so much, that I went to Macy's and purchased a full size Cappucine blush. It looks very similar to MAC's Gingerly, which I yet have to try.
2. Neutrogena anti-residue formula shampoo. It's always nice to rid your hair of build up. It feels better to the touch and looks healthier. I use this product only once a week. But it's proven to me to do the job that it claims to do!
3. Evolution of Smooth shave cream wet or dry. I tried many shaving creams that are good to use on dry skin, but this one blew my mind. Great smell and is very gentle even on sensitive skin. Can be found in Target for $4.
4. Viva La Juicy parfume! I am in love with this scent! I've gotten so many compliments on it too, that I've lost count. And now at my work we all wear this parfume. I think we are obsessed!
November 08, 2010
November 06, 2010
Overload of pictures, I know.
I hope all of you had a fun and safe Halloween celebration!