June 30, 2010
Please, go to her page and show some love, people! She is trully great! You can even vote for her blog here!!!
The rules for accepting this award is to thank the person who sent it to you, sum up your blog in 5 words, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
And I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers:
Sissy a la mode , La Mia Vita , Skinny & Flavored , Champagne and cologne , Selective Potential , Mientras Mueves El Arroz , Tiptoe Butterfly , VII , Welcome to my wardrobe , Cantamin icindekiler , Irina loves design , Gwen In Love , Bikinis and Passport , The girl with the pink nails , Mary Jane Girl , and last but in no way least Cat in Dreamland!
Ok, so it's not quite 10, but just a little more!
Now, let's not forget to enter my giveaway! You can do so here.
And at last for today, here are my outfit of the day pictures:
June 28, 2010
Now, you want to know what you need to do to enter this contest? Here we go:
1. Leave a comment to this post saying ENTER ME and tell me your favorite make up item, that you cannot live without.
2.. You must be one of my followers.
3. For people under 18: ask parents for permission to enter this giveaway ( I will need your mailing address if you win)
4. Anyone can enter this contest, even those who live outside the USA.
5. The contest will end on July 12th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. But do not wait until the last minnute, submit your comments as soon as you get a chance. I will use random.org to pick out the winner!
GOOD LUCK, GIRLS!
June 27, 2010
Hope everyone is having fun today, wherever you are!!!!
June 25, 2010
I'm doing this thing with the Island Girl, which is called blog hop. You basically need to go to her blog at www.nycislandgal.com, copy the button code, place it on your blog and write few things that people do not know about you yet. Then, also at her page you have to enter the blog hop. Just follow the directions! And have fun
Now few things about me:
1. I was 13 when my brother was born and babysitting him was my first job. Lol.
2. My boyfriend is 6 months younger than me and yet he graduated college 2 years ago and has a grown up job.
3. I secretely love to cook, but can't stand other people in the kitchen while I'm cooking.
4. I love to read! If it was possible I would read all day, every day!
5. I'm scared of mice very badly, and didn't take a teachers assistant job that was offered to me because I knew he had lab full of lab rats!!! Scary stuff, I'm telling you:(
6. I love my patients at work! I think because of them I'm having such a hard time quiting that job.
7. I collect fashion magazines ( the ones that bring inspiration to life).
8. I love flying!
9. People that make noices with their mouth when they eat annoy me. I don't know why, they just do.
10. Blogging is my escape to relax:)
June 23, 2010
And then, in the same magazine I found this ad. Dress rental, girls!!! I haven't checked it out but I think it's a fun idea.
June 22, 2010
June 18, 2010
I have a problem. I have no idea what to get for father's day. I went to the stores like Brookstone... and ... nothing. He has everything he needs, so what do you get fot him? Please help!!!
And these are my cupcakes, that I made for work. They were gone within 5 minnutes! I think this time they came out perfect! I made just a right amount of frosting to make them super cute and I found these cute paper cups and sprinkles that matched!!! How freaking adorable?!
Have a great weekend, guys!!!!
June 16, 2010
Outfit of the day/night. I have to say that sometimes I get super lazy and don't want to dress up, no matter what. I guess, today was that type of a day. I did wear my Aldo wedges, though. I love them. Mostly because they are super comfortable and because they have studs on them. I know that studs are not here to stay forever, but I do like the trend. So, I might as well wear them while I can. Also, because of the humid weather that we are having I decided to spare my hair from curling and straightening and just have it in a pony tail like EVERY DAY. And I've been into pale make up dos. My random writing can go on forever, but I will cut it now.
Have a great day, bloggers:)
I've been experimenting with Picasa 3. I wish I would have the Photoshop, but yet I don't want to spend money on it. Plus, I still need to buy a nicer camera and a better laptop. So, for now I will use Picasa and it will have to work.
I actually wish I had my mom's clothes from the 80's. She had some good stuff.