December 31, 2010
December 26, 2010
Did you guys have a good Christmas? Did you guys pick out your New Year's outfit?
December 25, 2010
December 22, 2010
December 16, 2010
(this is a mobile post)
December 14, 2010
December 09, 2010
Prizes: Lush "Relax Take a bath" gift set that includes 3 of my favorite things from Lush: bubble bar, bath bomb, and a bath melt; Lauren Conrad book - "Style".
1. Be a Follower
2. Type 1 entry: Make one comment entry only, where you tell me which prize you would like, the Lush gift set or Lauren's Style book.
3. Type 2 entry: To get extra entries mention this giveaway on your blog, facebook, and twitter and you can get additional entry for each one you do. Just make sure to post a comment here to let me know. These entries are unlimited, as much as you mention Dreaming Skies in your social networks, you will get as much credit for it.
As for prizes, please pick your 1st wanted prize. There will be two winners!
This giveaway is international, so any one can enter!
December 06, 2010
Now, I know nude is so last year. However, I could never find a perfect pair before. And by that I mean, I could never find the perfect pair that my wallet could afford. I even told myself to forget about it and stop looking for them. So, guess what happened? Yesterday, I went to TJmaxx just to look around and I saw these! and in my size! just sitting there by themselves! They were $40, which in my opinion is a good deal. They fit very well and are made by Guess. These are my first Guess shoes, so I'm not sure how long they will last me, but yeah, it was a very exciting moment;)
And last... drum roll... My Lanvin for H&M dress was delivered this week and I was very excited to try it on. I didn't pay more then it was in the store (bought it on eBay), and did not regret buying a black one. Do you guys remember, they had this dress in bright yellow? It was more popular than this boring black. But I like to keep thing simple, so it works for me.
The quality is not the best, but the ruffles stay puffed out in place and do not go flat ( I thought they would), which is perfect. I had some problems with the zipper, but after 20 min or so I figured it out. It was stuck on some piece of material and would not go up or down. Does this ever happen to you? to me - very often. Over all i am satisfied, but do not think it's worth the money. Why I bought it? Because it's Lanvin;)
I hope this post wasn't too boring. I just felt like sharing some of my latest purchases with you guys. I also bought a ton of skin care and beauty products. But I will just include the ones that I like in my monthly favorites.
Tomorrow is Monday! Boo! But Christmas is coming!!!!
December 05, 2010
December 04, 2010
December 03, 2010
1. Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes. I just finished the second pack and went to Target to get 2 new ones. I cant get enough! I use it every night to remove my make up before I cleanse my face with Clarisonic.
2. Proactive spot treatment lotion. Everytime I feel like a pimple is coming up, I just put some of this in that area and it decreases the life of the acne. Sounds gross, but I know many people suffer with acne, or periodic pimple or two.
3. Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Just finished this sampler and yesterday bought the full bottle. This thing is pricy, but it works for me and doesn't irritate the skin around my eye.
4. Moroccan Oil hair treatment. I bought a little bottle (25ml) to try it out and already know I will be back at the store to get more. I use it everytime I get out of the shower on wet/damp hair. It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. And my hair feels fuller and thicker. So, I like.
5. Maybelline Dream Mouse concealer. In October I used the other Maybelline concealer ( Mineral one), and I liked it a lot, but this one is sooo good! I really like it! I use a concealer brush for it though, so it is a little messy. My shade is Light 4-5.
6. Loreal Secret professional make up base. I can't say enough things about it. I really like it.
7. Loreal Double Extend mascara and Lash serum. I've been usung it since November 7th, every night I use the lash serum and during the day I use the mascara. I can't say that I'v eseen dramatic difference, but I did see some improvement in my lashes. They are fuller. I will continue using this for the next few more weeks and then I will do a full review.
8. MAC velvet eyeshadow in Mulch. Perfect brown, with a little bit of shimmer.
9. ELF studio Powder Brush. I am back to this brush, because it is really my favorite of all time. I love this brush for applying liquid foundation. It takes seconds for perfect application. Time saver for sure.
10. ELF studio Concealer Brush. Love this brush with the maybelline dream mouse concealer.
11. MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup. You guys know how much I love Hue, and this one is also in the nude family but a little bit on the pink side. I decided to use this one just to change things up.
12. MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass. I'm not the one to use lipglosses a lot but I do like this one. I have the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick too and sometimes I feel like it's too pink, especially if it's winter and you don't have that summer tan to compliment it. SO for the winter skin lipgloss is my choice. It's more sheer and not too pink. The consistency of this product is nice too" smooth, moisturizing.
Swatches: MAC Mulch eye shadow, Viva Glam Gaga lipglass, Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup.