I had taken these picture to have the monthly favorites on time, but I've been ... busy... what else is new.
But lets get staright to the post:
1. Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes. I just finished the second pack and went to Target to get 2 new ones. I cant get enough! I use it every night to remove my make up before I cleanse my face with Clarisonic.
2. Proactive spot treatment lotion. Everytime I feel like a pimple is coming up, I just put some of this in that area and it decreases the life of the acne. Sounds gross, but I know many people suffer with acne, or periodic pimple or two.
3. Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Just finished this sampler and yesterday bought the full bottle. This thing is pricy, but it works for me and doesn't irritate the skin around my eye.
4. Moroccan Oil hair treatment. I bought a little bottle (25ml) to try it out and already know I will be back at the store to get more. I use it everytime I get out of the shower on wet/damp hair. It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. And my hair feels fuller and thicker. So, I like.
5. Maybelline Dream Mouse concealer. In October I used the other Maybelline concealer ( Mineral one), and I liked it a lot, but this one is sooo good! I really like it! I use a concealer brush for it though, so it is a little messy. My shade is Light 4-5.
6. Loreal Secret professional make up base. I can't say enough things about it. I really like it.
7. Loreal Double Extend mascara and Lash serum. I've been usung it since November 7th, every night I use the lash serum and during the day I use the mascara. I can't say that I'v eseen dramatic difference, but I did see some improvement in my lashes. They are fuller. I will continue using this for the next few more weeks and then I will do a full review.
8. MAC velvet eyeshadow in Mulch. Perfect brown, with a little bit of shimmer.
9. ELF studio Powder Brush. I am back to this brush, because it is really my favorite of all time. I love this brush for applying liquid foundation. It takes seconds for perfect application. Time saver for sure.
10. ELF studio Concealer Brush. Love this brush with the maybelline dream mouse concealer.
11. MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup. You guys know how much I love Hue, and this one is also in the nude family but a little bit on the pink side. I decided to use this one just to change things up.
12. MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass. I'm not the one to use lipglosses a lot but I do like this one. I have the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick too and sometimes I feel like it's too pink, especially if it's winter and you don't have that summer tan to compliment it. SO for the winter skin lipgloss is my choice. It's more sheer and not too pink. The consistency of this product is nice too" smooth, moisturizing.
Swatches: MAC Mulch eye shadow, Viva Glam Gaga lipglass, Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup.