December 06, 2010

A little shopping haul.

Due to enormous sales and specials I've been hitting my bank account very hard. I've done some Christmas shopping as well already, so I'm not being totally selfish;)
Zara light brown suede pumps. They are pointed toe pumps with a preety high heel. I do find them hard to walk in though, just because the heel is not very stable. I don't know about you guys, but I've noticed that all my Zara shoes have that problem. Maybe I need to stop going after a thin heel and pick a more chunky one. But that's besides the point. I love them anyway and can't wait to wear them.
Now, I know nude is so last year. However, I could never find a perfect pair before. And by that I mean, I could never find the perfect pair that my wallet could afford. I even told myself to forget about it and stop looking for them. So, guess what happened? Yesterday, I went to TJmaxx just to look around and I saw these! and in my size! just sitting there by themselves! They were $40, which in my opinion is a good deal. They fit very well and are made by Guess. These are my first Guess shoes, so I'm not sure how long they will last me, but yeah, it was a very exciting moment;)
And last... drum roll... My Lanvin for H&M dress was delivered this week and I was very excited to try it on. I didn't pay more then it was in the store (bought it on eBay), and did not regret buying a black one. Do you guys remember, they had this dress in bright yellow? It was more popular than this boring black. But I like to keep thing simple, so it works for me.

The quality is not the best, but the ruffles stay puffed out in place and do not go flat ( I thought they would), which is perfect. I had some problems with the zipper, but after 20 min or so I figured it out. It was stuck on some piece of material and would not go up or down. Does this ever happen to you? to me - very often. Over all i am satisfied, but do not think it's worth the money. Why I bought it? Because it's Lanvin;)

I hope this post wasn't too boring. I just felt like sharing some of my latest purchases with you guys. I also bought a ton of skin care and beauty products. But I will just include the ones that I like in my monthly favorites.

Tomorrow is Monday! Boo! But Christmas is coming!!!!

xoxo, Olya

17 comments:

  1. OK, I want to steal your camel heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purchases especially the Lanvin dress

    BTW I'm hosting a giveaway: http://www.indcfashion.com/2010/12/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about the zipper! Actually mine doesnt do it (yet) but can you believe the Lanvin dresses were not sold out in AMsterdam and I was able to try the red one (not puffy but the other one with the fake jewelry on the neck line) and I got that problem! I was in the dressing room and for a minute thought I would NEVER get out of the dress without tearing it apart! the zipper was not going up nor down it was just stuck! This model I find it better sine the zipper is on the side and I asked my bf to help me and it was up in 10 seconds ;)
    As for the heels, did you get them on sale? love them, loooove them! I want the black one (leather) but indeed they did not seem very stable when I tried them so I will only get them if they are on sale! ;)
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  4. but your shoppings are just amazing!!!! u were very lucky about the nude shoes....usually I don't have problems with Zara shoes...and oh the Lanvin dresssss just perfect darling ; )

    www.sissyalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are the best!I think we need a little giveaway here;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. catita, omg, the whole zipper thing happened again! I'm getting really annoyed. I think i will take the dress to a tailor to change the zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kingaaaa, you are my #1 reader I have to say! for the past few months you are always the first one to write me a comment;) thank you, girl!
    the same goes out to catita!!! you are my sweet blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great purchases!! And you got the shoes! Hope you love them as much as I do! I did see that they came in black but had to resist the urge..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that dress!! Perfect party dress, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Olya: Darling, I haven't got any email from you. write me again at: blair_witch13@wp.pl

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEs I am your blogger friend and soon we will meet!
    By the way I've just tagged you on my last post!
    xoxo
    CAtita
    PS: I read that Helena wrote the got them in black? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what's going on but I didn't get anything again...

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!! i love lanvin for h&m collection!
    I think that this black dress is perfect.
    Great blog!!!
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Я тобі ще раз напишу ,що сукенка Вау!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)