Ok, so we all know the legendary dame, Elizabeth Taylor. I picked up "Us Weekly" last night to catch up on gossip and found this cute little thing about her. It's 25 things she tells the magazine about herself. I found it very sweet.
1. Before I made films, I had a lemonade stand in Southern California.
2. When Jose Eber is out of town, I love to cut my hair and anyone else's
3. I'm mad for Law & Order and have seen every sigle episode
4. I converted to Judaism in 1959
5. My Jewish name is Elisheba Rachel
6. My first horse was named Betty
7. I didn't go on a date until I was 16
8. My legs are too short
9. The film I'm proudest of is Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
10. I never face the day without parfume
11. I dreamed of designing parfume 25 years before I did it
12. I love blood-orange juice
13. My very first memory is of pain.
14. I'm still heart broken that Richard (Burton) never won the Oscar
15. I am sincerely not worried about getting old
16. I never tried to act until The Place in The Sun
17. I am disgusted by the amount of myth about me that is accepted as fact
18. People on Twitter named my new fragrance, Violet Eye
19. I've never had acting lessons, though many people think I need them
20. In my twenties, I nearly lost my eye and my leg. I still have both of them, tee hee.
21. Nerves are the nemesis of all actors
22. I hate being called Liz, because it can sound like such a hiss
23. I believe you can be close to god anywhere
24. My dog Delilah is in love with my cat Fang. To each his own
25. My family and people with HIV/AIDS are my life
And then, in the same magazine I found this ad. Dress rental, girls!!! I haven't checked it out but I think it's a fun idea.