I know I'm really late with the October favorites, but the month of October was great and I had some really cool new findings to share with you.
Make Up:1. Clinique Perfectly real compact make up powder, which I used on the days when I was in the rush and didn't have enough time to put on liquid foundation.
2. Lancome Teint Idole liquid foundation. I cannot rave enough about this foundation. I just love it and the matte finish that it gives me. I have oily skin and this foundation does not break me out. Love, love, love:)
3. Revlon Prim Rose lipstick. I bought this lipstick before everyone on youtube started talking about it and has been sold out in my local Target since then. I have to say that this is a perfect fall pink. Since I've used up my MAC Hue, I've been using Prim Rose. And the quality as well as the color are really nice.
4. Maybelline Mineral Power natural perfecting concealer. I cannot say that this is the best concealer ever, because I've never really used a concealer, but I do like this one, it does the job. And I used it every day in the month of October. I am looking out for other concealers to try out, please send your preferences my way!
4. Lancome Cappucine Blush Subtil. Now, this is a real discovery for me this month. I freaking love the color of this blush. I had this free sample for years now and never opened it, until now. I love it so much, that I went to Macy's and purchased a full size Cappucine blush. It looks very similar to MAC's Gingerly, which I yet have to try.
5. Aerie navy blue eye pencil. The color is very nice and I do like navy color, so this had to be on my favorites list:)
Face Cleansing:1. YES!!! I finally gave in and purchased Clarisonic! I bought the smaller version - Mia, just because the bigger one, looked huge! I of course used my Sephora 20% off coupon on this and saved $30!!! WOOHOO!!! I have to say that I really, truly love this thing! It says that it will reduce the size of your pore and it will! Recommend!
2. Yes To Cucumbers cleansing towelettes. This is another great finding of this month. In this picture it's actually my 2nd pack. I love it. I use it to remove my make up, right before I'm about to use Clarisonic Mia. I still use the Lancome eye makeup remover for my eyes, though. So, this product is only good for face in my opinion. Try it!!!
3. Tea Tree Water facial toner. This product is great for oily skin. It removes oil very well and leaves face matte and fresh. It's $20 for the big bottle and I've used it almost every day before I go to sleep. It has a very natural smell, but I think it also helped out to control my T zone craziness.
1. Tresemme Dry shampoo. Ok, I hated this product 3 months ago, but now I love it. It is always good to read the instructions before use. You need to shake this spray very well before spraying it onto your hair. It works like magic on that second day hair and smells way better than Oscar Blandi pronto Dry shampoo.
2. Neutrogena anti-residue formula shampoo. It's always nice to rid your hair of build up. It feels better to the touch and looks healthier. I use this product only once a week. But it's proven to me to do the job that it claims to do!
3. Evolution of Smooth shave cream wet or dry. I tried many shaving creams that are good to use on dry skin, but this one blew my mind. Great smell and is very gentle even on sensitive skin. Can be found in Target for $4.
4. Viva La Juicy parfume! I am in love with this scent! I've gotten so many compliments on it too, that I've lost count. And now at my work we all wear this parfume. I think we are obsessed!
Hair styling tool of the month:One and only GHD! The best flat iron that I have ever tried for so many reasons! And how do you like my flat iron pouch?! Got it at TJmaxx for $5. It's so cute!!!
Ok, I think I'm done now. I know this post is very long, but I couldn't make it any shorter than it is. I tried.
Please share your favorites for the month of October