April 14, 2010

breathing the air, feeling the sky...

Hi guys! I'm not really sure what I want to blog about tonight, but I felt like writing something:) Therefore, here Iam.
I guess, I could always talk about the weather and how much it sucks.
Sunshine, rain, wind, sunshine, rain, freezing, sunshine, wind, rain, sunshine.
Is it just me, or any of you are as puzzled as I am? I left the house it was freezing, later on it's warm, then closer to the end of the day it rained. I don't even know what to wear these days! And that's why I haven't posted an outfit of the day post, because I look like a maniac throught the entire day! Also, my allergies are getting bad, and I keep itching my eyes and sneezing. No makeup goes along with that. I am also having trouble with picking out clothes, just because I'm really sick of everything that's in my closet. I need to make some changes in my wardrobe. I actually made a list of things I want to buy in the next 2 months. However, you know how sometimes you know exactly what you are looking for, but cannot find it anywhere, no matter where you look? Well, that's my luck!!! I've been looking for the perfect nude flats or pumps and no luck at ALL... It's pretty sad actually, because I have been looking for them since last summer.
Anyway, I don't want to complain too much, cause life is soo good to me. Maybe if the weather would stop being so crazy, that would be enough for me:)

This past weekend I went to visit my parents and this picture is taken then. I actually caught up with my fashion magazine reading. I have all these magazines sitting there, still in packages and no attention paid to them. So, there, I read "lucky" and "vogue":))

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)