Today was rather a nice day. I had a morning class followed by an hour of baking. Then shower, hair, makeup, shopping, and finally reading. I felt so easy and on top of my to-do list, that I didn't want to stop. So, I just finished doing weights. Random, I know.
So, I baked cupcakes today and they came out delicious! Here is the recipe:
150g of unsalted butter,
150g of icing sugar,
2 ripe bananas,
2 large eggs,
125g of plain flour,
25g of corn starch,
1tsp of baking soda,
and 50g of white chocolate chips.
100g of cream cheese,
200g of icing sugar,
25g of unsalted, melted butter.
1.Preheat oven to 355F
2. Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Add mashed banana, eggs - cream well after each addition.
4. Sift the flour, baking powder and corn starch over the banana mixture and add the white choc. chips. Do not over work the batter.
5.Fill each cupcake case 3/4 full.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 min.
7. Transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack and let them cool completely before decorating them with cream cheese frosting.
For the Frosting:
1. Whip the sifted icing sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Use mixer.
2. Pour melted butter and whip for a couple of min.
3. Let the cream cheese frosting set in the fridge for an hour before using.
5. Garnish the cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting and some sprinkles.
Very easy, and oh so yummy!!!