April 19, 2010

Outfit of the day and some new goodies:)

I went to a birthday brunch today and that's what I wore. I hate being so vain and cliche, but I don't know a better way of putting it, than just : here's what I wore today... lol
So, let's continue with my cliche description of the outfit:)
I did not wear anything new, only accessories are new. Very new, to be honest, just bought them yesterday.

Jacket ZARA (S/S '09), Dress French Connection (S'09), Shoes Nine West (F/W 09), Tights Target, Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs (2008), Sunglasses Cole Haan.


And now, I will just elaborate on the things I got at the mall yesterday. First of all, I would like to say, that the only reason why I ended up in the mall is because I had to get a gift for the birthday girl. And of course along the way, I picked up few things for myself.
Number one, are these flats. I really do not need another pair of shoes, but as I walked in to the store they gave me one of those scratch off coupons AND MINE WAS 50% OFF!!! I never get anything like this. So, I just gave in and spent $45, which think is not that bad.
Then, I saw these at Lohmann's (not quiet at the mall, but whatev'). I freaking love these sunnies!!! I was looking for a pair of round sunglasses for so long!! and TA-DA!!! They were discounted from $175 to $24.99. And that's why I go to Lohmann's, for deals like this:)
And last, but not least, this long side way cross chain and a three finger ring from Forever 21. Super cheap, but I like it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Marc bag! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow i love your new necklace! ;)
    your nail polish (and nails!)
    the jackie O sunglasses
    and those tights! I've been looking for them and only found the bow ones...which my dog ripped and my aunt fixed by putting a real bow!
    cute smile
    Catita

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)