May 20, 2010

Adriana Lima, Vogue Spain, June 2010.

When I was younger, I never understood why people were so into Adriana Lima. And I think my view of her changed two years ago, when she did a Christmas shoot for VS. I loved her in that catalog and since then, started to see her beauty. She is a really sexy woman. And her body is not a typical super model body. I would say it's more real. She's got the curves and she's got the fit form! And now, she's a mom, which gave her body even more of that feminine look.
Over all, she's beautiful!





Photographer Vincent Peters

1 comment:

  1. from the first time i saw her i thought she was the most gorgeous woman on Earth and looking at her now I still think the same. I remember the first time I saw her was about 10 years ago when she was modeling for GUESS JEANS and even before that for BEBE, I remember now!
    If I could reincarnate myself it would be into Adriana Lima!!! ;)
    Catita

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)