April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


Yes, today is Easter!!! I'm very happy! The weather is great, people are happy, and I'm in the best mood. In the morning I went to this church that I have never been to. The area where I live is not very familiar to me and I don't belong to any church, so I googled catholic churches and went to the one that is closest to me. I went by myself. the mass was nice, especially chorus. After the mass, I went home, called my catholic friends and wished them the best.. heehee... Later on Nazar got here and we just slept through the entire day. We woke up around 7:30 pm. I personally love afternoon naps, and he hates them, cause he cant fall asleep, but today we slept like angels. And the feeling after the afternoon nap is so amazing, I love it! Your body feels so mellow and relaxed, but I always wake up very hungry. We went to eat and then we watched Twilight. I finally made Nazar watch it. He hated it, of course. But now at least I can say that I tried.
Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)