April 06, 2009

Aquatic entomology aka bugs...

Hello...
So last weekend I went for bug collection with my aquatic entomology class. I though that it would be scary but I had so much fun that I didn't even want to leave! I collected about 30-40 bugs and they are so freaking gross. We went to 5 different locations in South Jersey and there was this one place called Whitesbog that was amazing! I have few pictures of it. However, apparently no one is allowed there because it's some kind of cranberry field, so right when we are leaving the place we see 3 police cars going in. And we were like Oh shit... So thank God they didn't realize that it was us and that we decided to split into few cars.
Here are just some of the bugs I collected:

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)