March 27, 2010

ELF STUDIO BRUSHES.

Ok, so I am finally doing a review on the ELF Studio brushes. I did not get them all at once, because I was not sure of the quality, but now I have all the ones that I wanted. And I love them. My favorite one is the Powder brush. I don't know how I lived without it. It is perfect for the Bare Minerals that I use and I found it 100% better than the brushes that are in the Bare Minerals starter kit. I also purchased ELF brush daily cleaner and brush shampoo, which I also like.


The very first brush is my favorite one - The powder brush, then we have complexion brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush, concealer brush, and a small angled brush (eyeliner brush).
All of these brushes are amazing. Each one of them is $3. But I got some of them for $1.50 when ELF had 50% off on Studio products. I recomend buyig them if you want to get brushes, but do not want to spend a lot. They are worth every penny you spend on them.


The daily cleaner I use everyday, after I finish applying my make up.
Shampoo, I use once every week, when I deep wash my brushes. Sometimes, I deep wash them twice a week. That's if I feel like I used them a lot and have more time on my hands. The shampoo and cleaner are also $3 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)