June 15, 2009

Some hot picks

3.1 Philip Lim Resort 2010

Super cute pants. I have a pair in navy blue from last year. Cant wait to wear them again. And this non stop rain is in a way! It's gotta stop!
Wrap around skirts. Many designers have this type of skirt in their collections.
And as we see, jumpers and leather jackets are here to stay for another sweet season. I need to get myself one of those jumpers.
Such nice dresses. I'm starting to like his collections more and more. They are very wearable.
I mean, anyone can wear any of his pieces, they are perfect for everyday life.
Lace. And this is so me. I'm lace crazy!!!

This picture is from the Teenvogue prom issue. I love, love, love this dress! I wish someone whould make something close to it for much cheaper price! I so want it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)