Yay! It's March!!! And I am only few days away from my vacation! Before I leave, I will make sure to please you with some interesting posts. And as I usually do at the beginning of each month, today is the day for monthly favorites.
This past month, I used a lot of old products, but I also have experienced some new things, which if you recall, I bought from sephora in the first week of February.1. Shiseido Multi shade enhancer. So, I used up my Smashbox bronzer and moved on to this one. I have been loving this bronzer for over 4 years now. And this is my second one. I love it.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch. I use this for my dark under eye circles, and It does wonders. It is very easy to blend in and feels very smooth. The only thing that I do not like about this product is the packaging; I'm not a big fan of pen like products.
3. Lush "It's Raining Men" shower gel. This stuff smells like heaven!!!!!!! And leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. I bought 2 bottles of this, cause I believe it was a limited edition. Not sure though, let me know in the comment box if I am mistaken.
4. Boscia make up break up oil. This is the first time I used oil to remove my make up. I paid $10 for this little bottle at Sephora, and am going back to get more once I'm out of this. It removes makeup like no other cleanser I have ever used. It's pretty amazing to me, how oil removes makeup, and leaves my face oil free. Try it!!!
5. Epicuren Apricot scrub. I did not use this product since fall, and few weeks ago I decided to exfoliate my face the old way, with some scrub. I fell in love with this product all over again. Leaves skin so smooth, that I can't even explain how smooth. Unfortunately, Epicuren products are only available through the registered sellers, but if you have one near you, I recommend you try something from them. They are amazing!!!
6. Maybelline Define-A-Lash volume mascara. I have to say that maybelline has some great mascaras. I have the newest too, it's called One by One, but I haven't used it enough to say much about it. This one, on the other hand, is my love. Love the formula of it.
7. Urban Decay Naked palette. That's all I've been using this whole month, I swear!!! It's wonderful! Thanks, Katia for giving me such an awesome gift!!!!
8. Urban Decay Primer Potion. I love this stuff! works like magic! For me it gives no creasing for more than 12 hours.
9. Mac eyeliner pencil in Teddy. Just a nice brown liner; goes on smoothly, without tagging on the lid, and good lasting power as well.
10. Mac Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup. I decided to take a little break from Hue. This is a more of a pink alternative of Hue.
11. Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip care stick. Use it every single night before I go to sleep, and then I wake up with a fresh, smooth, and moisturized lips. and it's only $2 at Target!!!
That's it for my Febuary favorites. For me this months felt rather long, even though it only had 28 days. (did anyone watch that movie? the 28 days, it was scary!!!). I think I will bring all of these with me on my vacation. Plus, my Lancome Teint Idole foundation! Cause I can't live without it. I didn't include it in this post, just because I included it in so many of my previous monthly favorites. You know, I like it!
Have a great Friday!
And I will see you soon!!!