1. EOS - lip balm($3.50 Rite Aid). Perfect lip conditioner to use in the morning right before getting your make up done. It softens lips just the right way.
2. Seche Vite -dry fast top coat( $10 beauty supplies stores). This top coat is insane! it works like magic! Remember I used to use Orly "in a snap"? Well, I still use it when I have more time to spend drying my nail, otherwise, it's SECHE VITE!
3. Seaweed Mattifying day cream ( $16 at the Body Shop). Oh the smell of this produc is what got me in the store! it has a very clean and fresh smell. On top of that it mattifies my skin. And even though it is winter and my skin is sort of dry, it still has that T-zone oil. With this day cream it minimizes the shine. Over all, great cream that give moisture and mattifies.
*** I noticed that, as long as I do not touch my face, it stays shine free, but if I rub it, in those spots I start seeing shine first.
4. Korres lip butter ($10 Sephora). This is such a good lip conditioner for winter. It's light weight and lasts pretty long time on lips and as a product. I've had mine for few months now and my jar is only 1/3 done. Plus it's not one of those sticky type of butters. I recommend you try it.
5. Clinique Even better clinical dark spot corrector ($49.50 Sephora). I bought this cream about 6 weeks ago. and have been using it on my acne scars and red blemishes that stay on my face forever long after the pimple is gone. I definitely saw a result in color change. Red spots are almost gone, and dark sun spots that I have are looking lighter. Plus I did not use it religiously, maybe 5 days out of 7 per week. I need to do a better job keeping up with it. Overall - amazing for acne scars!
6. Mac Pro Long Wear Lipcream in color Over Time. ($16 mac counter). I like this lipstick a lot due to its long lasting matte effect. You could top it with some lipgloss for shine , but I prefer it matte. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.
7. Essie's Damsel in a dress nail polish. ($8 beauty supplies store). This would not be a favorites post without a new nail color obsession of mine. This color is my new essential winter color. It was great over the holiday season! Look for swatches at the end of this post.
8. Mac Pro Long Wear SPF 10 Foundation (29.50 Mac counter). "A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage". I really like this foundation for: its matte finish, and long lasting power! It's on all day and I don't see any patches through the day. I am still using my Lancome Teint Idole though, because sometimes Mac pro long wear is too much coverage. And it requires more time to remove it at night.
9. Lancome Blush Subtil in color Miel Glace ($30-35 Lancome counter or Sephora). Perfect blush for holiday season! It's got a little bit of a highlight effect and gives face a some sun tint. I actually have about 4 of Lancome's blush subtils and I love them. This is an oil free formula, which is perfect for me, since my skin is acne prone.
here are some swatches: