August 08, 2010

Take me to the Country Fair!

Woohoo!!! I had an awsome evening today! It was my first time ever at the country fair. In the town where I live we have it every year, but I never went until today. It was so much fun!!!

Denim shirt ZARA, shorts American Eagle Outfitters, Sandals ZARA, heart charm bracelet Tiffany&Co, bag Long Champ.
And my promised birthday haul: it's not all the things, more is coming up. I will be doing few reviews of the products that I recieved on my b-day.

Urban Decay : Naked palette, Victorias Secret Rezrekshn leather jacked, Conair Infinity curl styling tool, some new cosmetic bag set, Swarovski necklace and double rings.

Feel free to ask questions and leave a review requests:)

Follow Olhabear on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Omg i have the same sandals, they are my faves for that summer! Super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zuzu: mine too! i got 3 pairs of sandals from zara for the summer and these turned out to be my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i have that same denim shirt!! i need to wear it more often, its so cute!
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts, love the shoes, love the new camera photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun!! girl you look great in denim on denim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wooow! it's gorgous plus those are my colours!! i would love to get it, maybe if I am lucky next time I am at Sephora, fingers crossed!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)