Did any of you feel like July flew by in a split second? I did!!!
During this month I used a lot of lip products, even though most of them are in the same color range. I also went back to my old time favorite Coco Mademoiselle parfume by Chanel.
Here is the list of my favorites for the month of July:
2. Shiseido bronzer from Nordstrom.
3. Lancome High Potency Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30. I have to say that this product is great, however, I do need to use setting powder to keep oil off my face. It makes my face oily, but DOES NOT break me out. I bought it in 1 Naturel and use it instead of foundation. Macys.
4. Caudalie Cleansing water (face & eyes). This product is so good! It's oil free and removes makeup instantly. I like it even more than the cream remover by Caudalie. Sephora.
5. Sephora professionnel smudge brush #14. I use it for gel eyeliner.
6. ELF Complexion brush from studio collection. Use it with setting powder. ELF dot com.
7. Gotta B' Urban bronzer brush from TJmaxx.
8. Mac Lustreglass in Love Nectar. MAC Macys/Nordstrom
9. Some nameless Tarte lip gloss, which I use over my Mac Hue lipstick. Tarte online store.
10. Bare Minerals lipgloss in Iced Champagne. Sephora.
11. Mac Hue lipstick. Macys/Nordstrom.
12. Nivea Lip Care SPF25 chapstick. CVS
13. Sephora blotting papers (vitamin C+E). 100 sheets.
14. Mac Teddy Eye Kohl eyeliner. Macys/Nordstrom
15. Mac Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment for my T-zone. Macys/Nordstrom
16. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. I use it as a setting powder cause it's translucent. It's great.Sephora
17. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Sephora/ Macys.And last but probably the most important is my new camera!!! I absolutely love it!
(I know, I can't stop taking these self pictures)
What are your favorites for the month of July?
Leave a comment:)
and don't forget to follow me here and