July 22, 2010

I'm thinking Fall in Summer

Yes! I can't stop thinking about fall shopping! Almost every store has been updating their inventory to new fall items and I can't get enough. I'm putting these on my wish list since my birthday is coming up soon and maybe some of my wishes will be fulfilled.
As you can tell, I'm still crazy about the wooden sole, clog sort of thing. It's so chunky and cool, that I don't even care about the size/height of that heel. I also, love the yellow rainboots from Hunter. Aren't they the perfect rainy/gray day accessory?
1, 2, 3, 5 - Steve Madden, stevemadden.com
4 - Hunter short wellington Boots from net-a-porter.com
What are your fall picks? Have you seen anything good yet? Let me know!
Fall lover, Olya

4 comments:

  1. cute post girl!

    check also my new post on;
    xx
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want #2 - and i LOVE my wellies!!!! - i have em' in yellow too but the tall one's

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I am also like that! always thinking of what is next and the new trends! and i do love fall collections most of the time! I think they are my fave ;)
    SO i love the 2nd pair the most!
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love wooden soles!!so sexy and comfy!!

    hope you get your wishes fulfilled!only problem my birthday is stil a long way ahead and i just fell in love with that no3!!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)