February 12, 2010

What's in my bag?

Hello everyone! It feels like it's been forever since I posted a normal post, meaning a non mobile post. I don't really know the reason, but I guess, it's because I haven't had that much stuff to blog about. However, today, I was tagged to do what's in my bag post.
I'm currently using an H&M bag that was $25, and I thought that it would last me like a month and I would move on to something else. But no, not this one. I've had it since September and it's still in a pretty good condition. Plus, I get at least three compliments on it per week. So, I haven't changed it since I got it.



Now, in my bag I have a lot of things, but yet not as many as other girls have. I don't know, but for some reason most girls that I know, have a lot of stuff in their bags. Some of them even have back problems because of the weight. Anyway, here is whats in my bag:

I will start from left: leather gloves ( I just got these at Annie Sez, Michael Kors), iPhone, 2 packs of gum - one sweet, one minty, cosmetic bag, calculator, pencil/pen case ( I love it! it's from Furla and I've had it for about 3-4 years now), my Ray Bans, reading glasses, wallet, Kleenex tissues, Wisk tooth brushes (I use them at work after lunch. I work in the dentist office), Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lip balm, car keys, Christmas bracelet that I got from my lil brother, chapstick, and AT&T business card.
And thats it!!!
Now in my cosmetic bag, I have more! I don't use all of these things every day, but for some reason I sleep better if they are there..lol

Again, I will start from the left: E.L.F. brow gel (IT'S A DOLLAR!!!), Brite Smile teeth whitening thing, MAC paint pot lid primer, 3 MAC eye shadows (Patina, Club, Shale), Dior moisturazing cream, Smashbox bronzer, bronzer brush, Tweezerman tweezers, Lancome mascara (Virtuose), Smashbox glittery lipgloss, Loreal Colour Riche lip gloss, Aerie kiss soft gloss (yammy!!), Good Skin lipstick (cinnamon stick 03), Maybelline lipstick (pink me up), Blistex lip ointment, MAC lipstick (pretty please), and Sephora concealer in the lightest color.
So, there it is, my whats in my bag blog. I hope it wasn't boring.
TTFN!!!
Olya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)