July 28, 2009

Finally, the ocean!!!

Finally this summer I made it to the beach. I thought it's not going to happen since I've been so busy. I usually go to the same beach every summer. So, Belmar is my favorite one for the past 4 years. It's beautiful there, and everyone is very sweet.


Got to wear my forever 21 dress. It's too big on me, as I predicted, but for some reason they had no small only medium and large, in like every single dress that I liked that time. So, I bought medium and now I have to deal with it.

I put Nazar there for time out. Jk.



I called this picture "Nazar the Seagull"

Haha... Nazar was like: "Why is it always Nazar hearts Olya, and not Olya hearts Nazar???"

Water was so nice and warm. I went swimming 4 times. For me it's a lot, because most of the time I go once and that's it.

2 comments:

  1. your suit is awesome. and i wish i could put my husband in a hole sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)