September 08, 2010

Make up favorites for the month of August.

I know, I'm always late with my monthly favorites, but i still want to do them . Especially this month, because I found some really cool new products!

1. Dolce&Gabanna Light Blue parfume - THIS IS A PARFUME OF A MENEATER:)
2. Nivea chapstick with SPF 25. Worked great at the beach. BUT... cannot find it anywhere in US:(((
3. L'Occitane hand cream in Cherry Blossom scent. Love this scent so much!!!
4. Define-Lash by Matbelline. I have to say that this mascara separates lashes like no other, therefore, it's on my favorites list. But I still love my Loreal Voluminous mascara.
5. Sephora Heated Eyelash Curler. Works really good. But I will need to replace mine soon. I've had it for over a year. (sanitary reasons).
6. H&M nail polish in White. Perfect for the beach as well as a night out.
7. Loreal Studio Secrets professional magic perfecting base. I love it!!! I gave my MAC prep and prime a rest, since I got this product. Works like Magic.
8. Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub. It's just a sugar thing. And I'm not sure what's so special about it, but I feel like I need to use it everyday. Good idea to create a lip scrub, Lush!!!
9. Again my Loreal HD lip balm in Plush. Almost done with it. Will repurchase as sson as it comes back to stock in my local Target.
10. MAC tinted lip conditioner. I like that it gives my lips a little bit of color. And it's non sticky.
11. URBAN DECAY Primer Potion. Seriously, I cannot live without this thing! Try it, if you haven't.
12. It's a 10 (hair product) here's what it does:
repairs dry and damaged hair
adds shine
detangles
controls frizz
seals and protects hair color
prevents split ends
stops hair breakage
creates silkiness
enhances natural body
flat iron and thermal protector
If that's not enough for you, here is another great thing about it: Smells like heaven!!!


13.And last but not least my URBAN DECAY NAKED palette. OMG!!! I love this palette. I use it every single day from the day I got it on August 1st!!! Thank you, Katya!!!


I hope you enjoy this post and let me know what are your favorites for the month of August!
Please follow my blog and...

Follow Olhabear on Twitter

9 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog (: If you do the chalkboard project I'd love to see it!

    Linley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words!
    I've had that Nivea chapstick, it was amazing. Along with Yves Rocher, it is my favorite lip balm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. that perfect 10 hair product seems amazing! i'll check if they sell it here but i would be surprises...selection is not so good in the low lands. Oh I miss North America! And urban decay palettes are gorgeous but I dont know that one, next time do you mind opening it to show us?
    xoxo
    And yes MAC rules!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a 10 is literally the best hair product ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices...specially the Dolce & Gabnna perfume mmmm love it!!!

    www.sissyalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want some of that sweet lips.
    awesome stuff.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. this light blue fragrance is kind of haunting me!two people bought it to me for a birthday gift!!!

    mascara is my number one beauty product!!can;t leave the house without it and without a lip balm!!nivea!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. FNO FNO FNO!!! WHERE IS IT?!!!!!??! LOL...I WANT FNO RIGHT NOW! XOXO

    VALE

    ReplyDelete
  9. here is the link to the UD Naket palette
    http://theate-olya.blogspot.com/2010/08/take-me-to-country-fair.html

    it's the last picture of the post:)

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)