December 05, 2009

Shopping!!! Part 2

So today I stopped by some stores near me. I didnt go to any good places, cause I didnt feel like driving, but I went to Macys, Forever21 and Lohmann's. (And Target + Rite Aid)

So, this is the first shirt that I got from F21. It has shoulder pads that look really cool.($19.90)


Then, I picked out this t-shirt. It looks very nice too and is perfect for work. ($17.90)


I also got this dress at F21. I didnt like that it has that bow, but then the ruffle on the bottom made me like it and it fits nicely. ($22.90)


The grey sweater is from Express! I was very suprised that I went to this store, simply because I never go there. But this sweater caught my eye and I had a coupon. (0riginal $49.50, I paid $34.50). Oh!!! and it's super soft!!! I love it!



These boots I got last week. Black ones are from Steve Madden (Nordstrom $129.99), Beige ones are from Jessica Simpson (Marshalls $69.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)