October 18, 2009

New Room

Hi!!! I finally got a chance to take some pictures of my new room. I think I mentioned that I moved to a new place. It's been 1.5 months. And this past weekend I unpacked the last box. I was very excited because it feels like it has been forever!
This room is so much smaller than the one I had before but everything is new: floor, windows, closet, door. Closet is very small! I had to get rid of some of my clothes in order to fit everything in. And my shoes just dont fit at all, so I keep some boxes under the bed.
One thing that I noticed from these pictures is that the walls of my room are empty. I only have one poster that I put up using scotch tape. So, I will be looking for some wall decorations!


The green ottoman I got at Homegoods last year and it's absolutely awsome. I store all of my bags in there.



This is my only poster!!! I got it in the mail from bloomingdales.
And today's outfit: Leggings from "Lohmann's"
Sweater from Zara
T-shirt from Zara
Belt from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Will Blog For Comments" :)