March 29, 2012

skin care

Hey there!
After a long battle with different skin care products I came back to my old and  well know clarisonic.
I tried many face cleansers with it, and the latest one that I'm using is this one by Benefit. So far no breakouts, and everything is going smoothly. I've used it for about 2 weeks now. A lot of people like it and recommend it. I gave it a try and it seems to work just fine. I have to warn you though, it has a pleasant but very strong smell. Therefore, may not work everyone.

xoxo, Olya

2 comments:

  1. nice. I'm loving your blog by the way also your style! So chic (:

    Schitteren en Meid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Clarisonic! I haven't tried the Benefit face wash yet, but am very curious to use it!

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)