September 11, 2011

Hello, hello!

Hi guys! So... where should I begin.

I've been MIA for almost the entire summer and there is really no reason for it except the fact that I was sort of uninspired to blog. I like to write posts when I really have something to write/post. Otherwise, just posting to post is not me.

I hope to be more around now and we shall see where I will take this blog. I might change some things around. Anyway, we'll see.

For now, just a small post on something that I wore today.


{shirt from H&M, shorts from Lauren Conrad collection for Kohl's, shoes Vivienne Westwood}

8 comments:

  1. great to see you again! those shorts are lovely and I cant believe HOW long your hair is!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally!!!! u had all ur followers waiting for u! lol...u look great as always, and i love those shoes!
    xo

    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Those shoes are toooo cuute!! Adds a nice pop of color!:) Nice post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olya! I like this look 200% great!!!!! Have a nice time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is fantastic.

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"Will Blog For Comments" :)